Nurture & Restore Body Mind and Soul
A HOLISTIC WELLNESS RETREAT
In the heart of Mallorca, June 6-12, 2021
A week retreat exploring ways to establish balance within our whole being. Held in a beautiful and peaceful surrounding this retreat is designed to offer support during this time of transition and emotional turmoil. Using the beauty of nature, body and energy work, active conscious movement, breathing, and delicious vegan nutrition, you will be able to nurture and restore the balance of body, mind, and soul and emerge from this challenging last year with a more positive outlook on life.
- Morning Yoga synergy, breathing, and meditation
- Evening Nidra yoga, sharing circles, or resting time
- Nature connection practices
- 2 healing treatments of your choice (see https://robinjohnson.life/treatments/ )
- Delicious plant-based nutrition – Juices- filtered water
- 2 Island excursions
- Chill around the saltwater pool and enjoy the peace
- Sound bath healing in nature
- Campfire under the stars
- Drum shamanic journey
- Cacao ceremony
Day by Day Schedule
Sunday, June 6: Welcoming snack and juice. Settle at your own rhythm, walk and feel Silvana Oasis of Peace. Treatments. Opening circle, presentation.
Dinner and stargazing.
Monday, June 7: Yoga synergy & Meditation. Breakfast. Nature connection practice. Lunch & Rest by the pool. Treatments. A talk on nutrition and gut health.
Dinner. Yoga Nidra.
Tuesday, June 8: Yoga synergy & meditation. Smoothie bowl. Walk and picnic by the sea. Water ritual. Treatments.
Dinner. Sound bath: healing frequencies.
Wednesday, June 9: Yoga synergy. Silent juice day. Tuning our senses to nature. Write – Create. Treatments. Regaining our voices: Sound yoga & Sharing circle.
Thursday, June 10: Yoga synergy & Meditation. Breakfast. Walk the countryside. Lunch in the village. Rest by the pool. Treatments.
Dinner. Shamanic guidance & journeying with Robin.
Friday, June 11: Yoga synergy & Meditation. Living-food workshop: creating together a raw feast. Rest by the pool.
Dinner. Cacao ceremony with Marion.
Saturday, June 12: Synergy yoga. Breakfast. Nature Mandala. Closing circle. Return home.
Meet Your Guides
Robin Johnson is a student and practitioner of the healing arts with more than 25 years of professional experience. Her studies into holistic bodywork began in Esalen massage in Big Sur, California, followed by traditional Hawaiian Lomilomi massage. Robin’s proficiency in the healing expanded through amazingGRACE®, a profound spiritual energy method, and SKYourself®, an emotional release process that she now teaches. A sought-after and holistic massage therapist Robin works with her clients in Mallorca and abroad. Website: https://robinjohnson.life
Véronique Delphine is a plant-based kitchen wizard. She has been transforming food into culinary art professionally for 11 years in France, the Baleares, Mexico, and the Caribbean. She yearns to inspire people to nurture their bodies without hurting their guts! Her mission is to create delicious and healthy menus easy to digest. She is a student of Ann Wigmore Living food lifestyle and aims to advocate free allergen food for a happy body, mind, and spirit.
After years of travels all around America, Marion Amélie Dupuy is back in Europe with a deep understanding of bodies, energies, and happiness. Teaching Yoga and meditation is her passion along with drumming and holding space for transformational work. She holds 800 hrs in Yoga Teacher Training in yoga, shamanism, art, and is currently enrolled in the Yoga Synergy system.
Accommodation, Costs, and Registration
- 7 days – 6-nights deluxe accommodation, all meals included
- Airport transfers included* (the last airport pick-up on June 6 will be at 4:00 PM. If you arrive after this you will need to pay for airport taxi service)
- Private room (from 1330 € to 1440 € for ensuite) Prices are in euros
- Shared room (2 twin beds 1180 €) Prices are in euros
- Secure your place with a 300 € deposit or pay in full (see cancellation policy below)
- Balance is payable by bank transfer. You may also make the full payment by bank transfer.
Not included: transportation to Mallorca (airport code PMI), any additional personal expenses including alcoholic beverages at the lunch in the village.
Cancellation Policy: Due to the current circumstances, if the retreat is not able to take place due to lockdown restrictions (unable to travel to Spain), your registration will be refunded in full or you may apply it to a rescheduled event. If travel is permissible but you decide to cancel more than 30-days in advance of the event, your registration will be refunded minus the 300 euro deposit/admin fee. No refund will be issued if you cancel within 30-days of the event.
- Pay in Full or secure your place with a non-refundable deposit of € 300
- Balance is payable by bank transfer, due May 6, 2021. After May 6, you may only register with payment in full
- (if you are outside of the EU the payment will automatically be converted to your local currency)